Canadians are living longer, healthier and more active lives. As a result, retirement has become a long-term proposition, and potentially a more expensive one. That makes an effective financial retirement strategy more important than ever.
Building an adequate retirement income can be a daunting task. According to Statistic Canada, Canadians who are over 65 receive more than 40% of their annual income from government pensions. Sadly, about half of Canada’s seniors live near or below the poverty line. There are ways to counter this and achieve a comfortable financial future. On average, Canadians should plan on replacing 75% to 85% of their pre-retirement income.
At Progressive Financial Strategy, we can help design a retirement plan using a range of different tax and investment strategies, after evaluating your retirement needs and objectives.
- How will I build a retirement income that I and my spouse can’t outlive?
- I want to maintain the same standard of living after retirement.?
- I need money to travel after retirement.
- When will I have enough to stop working?
- Retirement costs are increasing!
- How should I invest my retirement package?
We will be happy to answer any question not listed with the above list of questions, please submit the form and will reach out with and answer any question.
- When Should i Start Planing 40% 40%
- When i start recived the retirment 65% 65%