- Will I know when I will need life insurance the most?
- What kind of Insurance do I need?
- How do I decide how long do I need life insurance?
- If I die today, how will my family survive financially?
- How do I insure my mortgage & other loans
- How much Critical Illness Insurance do I need?
- If I get disabled, how will I replace my income?
- I want to pay my final expenses and not be a burden on my children.
- How do I bridge the gap between OHIP & the medical /dental needs of my family?
- I need travel insurance when I travel out of Canada.
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
Life insurance is used to protect the financial security of the people you love most. A life insurance policy pays a cash benefit, tax-free, to your beneficiaries, when you die. The amount of money for which you are insured and the type of insurance you buy depend on your needs.
Health Insurance protects your income in case of serious illness or disability – unfortunate realities of life. Sometimes health insurance is referred to as “living benefits” because, unlike life insurance, the insured person is alive and receiving the benefit.
Advisors at Progressive Financial Strategy can assist you to:
- Review and verify your insurance needs analysis;
- Suggest the amounts required for insurance;
- Identify the most appropriate product;
- Prepare a comprehensive insurance plan to help you review these and other insurance needs in a more detailed manner.